Monday, January 17, 2011

A little testimony from me

Hi everyone! My name is Jun Yin. I’m already school leavers. I’m 18 this year. I would like to share a little bit about how I come to know Jesus and how Jesus has changed my life here in this blog. Greeting to all you people who read this. xD

I come from family background that does not worship any God and my family does not go to church. When I was 11, my aunt brought me to church. After following her for a few times, she asked me whether I would want Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. I said yes, because I was curious what Christianity is like. After a while, I stop going to church because my dad do not allow me to.
After my UPSR, my dad insisted that I go to SMK St.Mary. His reason was st.mary is one of the best school in KL. I remember crying many nights not wanting to go to st.mary because it is a girls school. When I first step into st.mary, this girl approaches me and talk to me. She was really sweet and friendly. Today, she becomes my best friend. At that time, I was rather unfamiliar with things around me. So I ‘sticked’ to this friend of mine and she brought me to CF. From that time onwards, I attend CF every week. From form1 up to form 5. God has changes me in a lot of ways. I used to be the shy, emotional, depressed, timid and insecure girl. I feel life is meaningless. Life is really painful, no one understands how I feel and what I’m going through. I withdraw myself from people. Sometimes when I feel life is too hard to take, I will have suicidal thoughts. Until one day when I was in Form4, God revealed to me how precious I am in His sight and He loves me beyond my imagination. His love for me is higher than the sky and deeper than the sea. And above all, He has a good plan for me and I am precious to Him. Yes, God revealed all this to me. I felt so touched. How can God love such a sinner like me? Through my 5 years in st.Mary, God has changed me little by little every day. To change is a process, you see. It does not happen overnight. I have found hope, joy, peace, trust, love and purpose in Jesus. All these are true. And you know what the best part of it is? Jesus can do for you all the things that He has done for me. He has changed me and gives me hope, peace, joy and purpose in life. He can do all these for you too if you choose to believe in Him and ask Him to help you. I am a testimony that God is real. You can be one too. Thanks for reading up till here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment